Monday, December 21, 2009

MeRRy ChriSTmaS!!!!!!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!
So will this darling picture make up for the fact
I dropped the ball this year on mailing out Christmas cards???
I can't believe everyone is smiling so cutely! See when I'm not trying
to get the perfect picture, look what happens!!
oh, and here is a little peek of Campbell and Chloe's Christmas concert at church.
Gotta love Chloe just singing her heart out.
Campbell was on the other side but I did get a little side shot of him. I could tell he was
looking for us....we sat on the other side of the church that night....
not or usual spot. Oops.
ENJOY!

4 comments:

Ric-Rac Moments said...

OH MY CUTENESS...ya gotta love that Chloe Bugs singing her little heart out....AND Cam..I can totally see that he is looking for his family.....Sure do with this Nana could have been there.

sara said...

ADORABLE picture! And their singing was beautiful!

Merry Christmas :)

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!! So glad to see your new picture on the blog. I missed seeing pictures, I know you are now busy working. I liked your pictures of the kids in the fall also. Hope you and your family have a great Christmas.

drnickle2 said...

adorable pics .


Kaplan Step 2