Thursday, September 10, 2009

Campbell is 9!!!!!

As I interviewed Cambpell on this morning of his 9th birthday I asked him What do
you want to be when you get big?
He says "a pro football player but if I have to retire early, a doctor!"
Happy 9th Birthday
to our future football player!
I had to share this picture of him b/c it goes along well with the story of the day
I went into labor with him, which he LOVES to hear.
Daddy had just gotten back to the school after coaching his football game.
He and Coach Greene were in the parking lot listening to college football
games on the radio.
Mommy called Daddy telling him I think the baby is coming!
Daddy said no way, it is 2 weeks early, so he continued to hang out with
Coach Greene and listen to that game on the radio.
When Daddy came home Mommy said really the baby is coming.
So daddy drove us to the hospital...it was a long way....20 minutes.
Guess, what? Mommy was right!
Our first child was born and life has never been sweeter!
Happy 9th Birthday
Campbell Abram Price!

4 comments:

The Johnson 5 said...

Happy Birthday to Campbell!! He is such a sweet boy and growing into a wonderful young man!

Anonymous said...

love the picture! i remember coming to visit him! i wanted to keep him...still do! ;)
Happy Birthday Cam!!

sara said...

Happy B-day, Campbell! You are a sweet boy. I remember you holding the door for us all at Chick-Fil-A!

Ric-Rac Moments said...

A BIG happy Birthday to my 1st gr'child...Nothing could be sweeter...What a blessed day when God brought our little man into the world...I thank Jesus for him every day.....