Monday, August 17, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year.....

GO CHIEFS!!!!


Football has begun!
Not only for Oz but Campbell
is playing this year.
My life right now revolves around FOOTBALL!
We had a fun weekend filled with football.
Oz had his 1st scrimmage Friday night.




We had a rough game....but it was only a scrimmage,
RIGHT?.....Only if Oz felt that way!

At least these two don't care about the scoreboard!

Daddy needs these smiling faces!


On Saturday we had a full afternoon at
Campbell's jamboree. This is a practice
day where each team plays four 20 minute games with
different teams in the league.
Campbell did a great job and had a blast.
He was even wishing the day wasn't over!


I've gotta say.....I was ready for the
day to be over! It was HOT and Cooper needed
a nap in a BAD way!
but....I would not have wanted to be anywhere else!


























6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics! looks like he was a little stud out there playing! love that boy!

The Johnson 5 said...

love the pictures!! Hang in there mom!

sara said...

You are such a good football mom and wife :)

Campbell looks cute as a button in his little uniform - oops I guess I should say he looks tough !

Ric-Rac Moments said...

I didn't think any one little guy could be cuter than the 3 little "gr'men" God has givin us...But then he gave us Cooper...Couldn't love that little guy enough!!!! Go Chiefs!!!

|كبريآء| said...

Hello how are you?
I hope my name and I want to authenticate
This Emily
xox27@Windowslive.com
Marjaba you all the time ..

hilda dada said...

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.


painter in phoenix